A ceiling fan comes in handy during the summer. If your fans color does not match your ceiling, don’t worry, all you need to do is paint it. There’s no need to get rid of the fan. In this guide I will show you how you can give your ceiling fan a makeover, nobody will even notice that it’s there.
Tools needed for the job.
• A screw driver or a drill
• Sand paper
• Paint. Make sure the paint matches your ceiling paint.
• Paint roller
• A Rag
• An undercoat paint of your choice.
1. The first thing you need to do is to take the screwdriver and detach the blades of the fan from the motor. In some cases, the blades are not detachable. You will need to put off the power and remove the whole fan. After you have removed the blades, clean them with a piece of the cloth.
2. The next thing you need to do is to take the blades outside because it can become very messy inside the house. All you need to do now is to spray two coat of your preferred undercoat and let the paint dry.
3. Take your ceiling paint and roll it to the side of the fan blades. Use the sand paper to remove any bumps.
4. After the blades and other apart have dried up, reassemble your ceiling fan. You can now attach your fan onto the ceiling. The blades and the ceiling will now have a similar color. The blades will blend into the ceiling and will seem invisible.